Thursday, September 24, 2009

Blogging its the thing to do =)


So life has been rather crazy lately...Ups and downs like no other but we wont go into that...Nate and I recently got back from Ireland it was amazing..What a fantastic trip, one of just loving eachother and reconnecting...

Sometimes I feel like all of us...Not just Nate and I go through life just going through it. I want to do something with my life...I want to be a fantastic caring, helpful nurse. A good friend an wonderful wife and someday a great Mom, All in do time I guess...Right?!?

Nursing school is going awesome. I got an A on the first test and have a cardiac test on Monday..All prayers awelcome LOL. I am loving clinical and meeting tons of new people and having great experiences. I can't wait to graduate in less than a year!

I have been crazy busy lately and I am LOVING it. Family...Friends...Vacation...Nursing school...Its been fun. Nate is starting to get more weddings as he has started to do Videography..I am proud he does a good job..

Other than that not to much new..I know I don't update this as often as I should but I am going to try LOL

Peace and Love...La

1 comment:

Scott Robichaud said...

This is a really slow blog

My Hubby and I

My Hubby and I