Thursday, April 10, 2008

Just doesn't get any better

I feel as if life is taking shape and I try to focus on one area at a time to improve and be the best of me. The long and short of it is life just doesn’t get any better than this. Beaumont is amazing I absolutely love it. The employee’s their open their hearts and make you feel as if you've grown up together all your life. I so love that. I try to be that way in my everyday life. Sometimes it works sometimes it doesn’t. It’s been an awesome couple of weeks. I have met a few new friends, started a new job, spent some great quality time with my husband, my sisters and nephews, my grandpa and a few friends. I sometimes wonder why God has chosen to be so good to me.

1 comment:

Scott Robichaud said...

your blog is behind, please update

My Hubby and I

My Hubby and I