Friday, March 28, 2008

Going with or without me

SO I have almost been feeling better for a week now and its awesome! I am getting back into my groove and busy as ever.

This week I worked at Auto Metal craft, and Monday starts Beaumont! I am so excited! I know I will love this job. People are my passion! If I can be any part in them feeling better, I am all for it =)

Not to much is new. My sister is coming home this week and I will get to see her and my adorable nephew on Wednesday. My Grandpa had a heart attack, and is ok but I want to go see him before something happens. He just isn't as strong anymore. So since my sister will be there I can visit both of them.

Oh my boss gave me Tigers tickets! I am so very excited. Man I miss the days when I was going to about a game every other week. Time just doesn't allow for it :( But anyway the Tigers ROCK and its going to be a ton of fun!

Other than that, Nate’s good, family’s good, friends are good ~ that makes me good!

No comments:

My Hubby and I

My Hubby and I