Wednesday, March 26, 2008

Life does get easier

I know I disappear sometimes and am gone for a while. I realize I am hard to figure out sometimes. I am tired of having this conversation and I know it is one I am going to have the rest of my life.

Pink makes me happy no matter what the situation. I hate that I feel like I could sleep forever on days I have to work...but wake up so early on days I can sleep in. I love that I am addicted to school. I love intelligent people...they make me fall the hardest! I love people that love themselves...I hate people that think they have it all figured it out... I think life is not that easy and can't be "just figured out!" Everything happens for a reason...the reason is...GOD CONTROLS YOUR FUTURE! I don't agree with those that say you should live like today is your last. Chances are...tomorrow is coming -and you should prepare each day for that. I love people that take chances...I hate people that sit and wait for good to come to them. You have to go get it and make it be your life. I love people that dream wisely. I love success! I will be something one day and I respect others that not only say that, but do something about it. I believe in Karma. Life has a way of taking care of ugly...we don't have to. I hate people that settle. I love to smile. I love people that love Jesus and I can only hope when I get there - my room or cloud?? is pink!

Sorry for my rambling randomness. Can you tell I am feeling better???

No comments:

My Hubby and I

My Hubby and I