Friday, March 21, 2008

Me in the life of me

So there's not much to say...I am still stuck on the couch :( I had a blood patch on tuesday...That closes up the hole from the spinal tap. The first one worked amazing. So i was feeling better. Did a few thing's during the week. Well i go to work on Thursday....1.5 hours later....Sick again...So after a second blood patch yesterday.... am now stuck on the couch till Sunday :( Hopefully I can go to work on Monday and make it through the day ;) Seriously there is only so much tv one can watch!

I am really missing friends right now. Seems like forever since I have been able to hang out :( The good new I just found out my sister Sarah and BIL Caleb are coming home June 12th :) I miss them much!!

Ok like I said nothing new really!!

No comments:

My Hubby and I

My Hubby and I